Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Name: James McCartney
Type: Fan Site
Since: January 9, 2008
Webmistress: Mary aka Chester

- The name
I was trying to come up with an original name for the site, but there is no single site about James yet, so I decided just to call it James McCartney. I was thinking James McCartney Online, but that'd be just too long.

- Why did I make the site
I'm well known for being a fan of Dhani Harrison and Sean Lennon. But once upon a long ago, I found out about James. I did know literally nothing about him and he was almost never seen, but I liked him. Why? I still don't know why. When I heard that he's working on his very first album, I thought starting a fan site would be something good, because I'm sure he'll gain lots of fans after his album and they'd want to know more about him. And I'm willing to take that hard work (haha).

- Work in slowly progress
James isn't really in the spotlight, and you literally find zero news about him. That's why the site will grow a bit slow until his album comes out. I bet we'll have lots of juicy news of James after his album. But for now, I'd love if you could be patient with it, I'm doing the best I can.

- This isn't an official site.
James doesn't know about this site, he doesn't visit it either. I'm only a Mexican fan that wanted to do something nice for him. This is only a fan site.
Posted by ChesterDEAN at 8:46 PM |

0 Comments: