Wednesday, January 9, 2008
"We never pushed them into anything when they were younger. They're all over twenty-one now, so they're ready to work themselves"
Paul McCartney on his kids.

"My brother, James, is a very special person, a gently soul, and a brillant guitarist. He's going to have problems, like I have."
Heather McCartney on James

"I thought it would be a nice idea to play with him, as he's getting really good on guitar. When you've been in a band with someone for twenty years, you read them and they read you. I thought "Well I haven't been in a band with James for all those years, but I've known him for all those years. I've heard him play and he's heard me play. We've got so much in common that I bet we could do it""
Paul McCartney on recording music with James.

"We're very proud of the way in which all our kids want to do their own thing"
Linda McCartney on her kids.

"James is studying architecture now, but neither Paul nor I would be surprised if he moves into music, as he has such a passion for playing"
Linda McCartney on James.

"I'm actually doing some recording with my son, James, We're're looking at the idea of him making an album. He's doing it all. He's writing it all. It's sensational. There's nothing set in stone yet - the plan is for me just to do some recording with him. But it's really exciting."
Paul McCartney on James upcoming album.
Posted by ChesterDEAN at 9:37 PM |

0 Comments: